Thema: Exact Audio Copy v0.99 prebeta 5
May 7, 2009
Long time no read! As I had several private issues to attend to over the last year, I didn’t find the time to work much on EAC during that time. Anyway, I prepared a small service release which fixes several bugs which need to be released before it is possible to actually work on the next main release. For a detailed description of what has changed, please read the change log.
Sorry that I was away for so long and I hope to find more time for EAC in the future!
What's new in version 0.99 prebeta 5
- Fixed a small bug in some of the CRC calculations
- Paths of 1000 characters in length (and file names up to 500 characters) can now be used (hopefully all command line compressors are still working)
- Fixed the creation of the correct CUE sheet in some cases when using current gap settings
- Fixed CDRDAO writing for multisession discs (leaving the CD open)
- EAC should not bring up its main window on using external compressors
- Fixed a small bug when correcting an extracted block
- Wizard now creates --ignore-tag-errors option for LAME encodings
- Fixed that on inserting a different CD sometimes not all tracks are extracted